Sinvac develops your idea into a product.
Step One – Product design
You explain your application and product specification.
Step 2 – Conceptual phase
Sinvac determines with you whether it is feasible (Timing: ± 3 working days)
Step 3 – Detail design
We prepare a 3 dimensional drawing (Cost for large volume products covered by Sinvac (Timing: ± 1 week)
Step 4 – Quotation
For mould and product. For your approval. (Timing: ± 3 working days)
Step 5 – Mould manufacturing 2-3 weeks
Step 6 – Production
How to Order
- Make sure of your requirements and application
- Select product from the brochure
- Phone Sinvac marketing for price/ quote
- Order (Fax or E-mail)
- Order confirmation- Sinvac will then confirm a production completion date.
- Normal lead time of 5 working days for standard products. Lead time: from date of receipt of order until
- product is ready for collection.
- Ask about the Express Lane for urgent orders
- Delivery in Pretoria and Johannesburg could add 5 working days; depending on delivery schedules.
- Enquire about special delivery for areas outside the Gauteng area.